Thursday, May 8, 2008

Gas Is Too Much.

So now I want a bike. I want one crotch rocket style, I don't really want anything fancy, there's an '89 Suzuki Katana 750 in the paper for $1700. I'm new to the motorcycle world, so I have no idea if that's a good price or not. It would be great on gas, fun to drive, and my understanding is that insurance is cheaper as well. With my car and Ashley's car we'd be fine on transportation. Hell, we could probably get rid of one of the cars for a bike, however I don't plan on doing that, winter time would pose a different obstacle with only one car.

If I had gotten $600 for my stimulus I may have been able to get a bike in a month or two, but since it's only $300, it will probably be quite some time. I do believe a motorcycle is my current goal though, that's what I'm going to save up for right now.

No comments: