Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Don't call it a comeback!

Well well here I am, not sure how long I'll be here, but let's just enjoy this moment, here I am, writing away, you're reading my words with undivided attention... good God what are you doing to that cat?

Anyways, let's talk about some things, I have a new phone, and no, you Apple zealots, it's not an iPhone, I had no problem resisting it's shininess in favor of the HTC Fuze, a dazzling phone with Windows Mobile 6.1, TouchFlo 3D, full QWERTY keyboard, 3.1 Megapixel camera (7.2 in panoramic shots), built in FM Radio, TV output, Wifi, internal GPS, and tons of other features I'm way too damn lazy to list!

With the phone I can update my social networking crap on the go, use Twitter more effectively, keep my Google Latitude location updated, watch YouTube, or whatever the hell I want really, it helps pass time when nothing is going on.

I've been playing a couple of games recently. Started Assassin's Creed again, I need a refresher since the sequel comes out soon and looks so hot it could burn toast. Fable 2 has recently been purchased, and I'm glad I did, I got it right at the price drop and it was certainly a quality purchase. I also picked up X-Men Origins: Wolverine yesterday. The demo talked me into it, the game is so brutal, it's just pure Wolvie in a game! Essentially, it's God of War, with Wolverine, and prettier visuals. It's not a 100% top notch title, but I give it an overall A,story, presentation, controls, camera, audio, it all comes together very well.

That was a wall of text wasn't it? In that time I could've put up all the Fuze specifications. Anyways, I have other things to tell you, but don't know how frequent these blog posts will get, if all else fails follow me on Twitter, I love that shit!

No comments: