Friday, March 20, 2009

Sigh.

Well it's Thursday again. Nobody is online, Spencer hasn't come over, Ashley's in bed, I'm out of school, I work tomorrow, and I really miss Olivia, she's at my mom's. I'm pretty sure this is what depression feels like. I wish I could just make it go away, or cry, or some shit, I don't feel like doing anything, just lay in bed and do absolutely fucking nothing.

So yeah, no school, that's cool, if the weather stays nice I'll take Livi to the park more, otherwise I'll probably end up with some serious cabin fever, and more depression come work time. It's hard finding an IT job nearby, Careerbuilder.com and Monster.com recommend I should be an RN... considering that's not what I put as my career path, that's not what I have a degree in, that's definitely not what I fucking want to do, I think not. There is jack shit for work in this piss ant little town and it aggravates me to no end.

I got new glasses, I guess that's cool, I can finally stop wearing those 6 month old contacts I have. I've had a headache all day but I think it's because I have to get used to glasses again.

I saw The Watchmen tonight, good movie, not $9 per person good, but no movie is $9 per person good. I'll definitely snatch up the collectors edition DVD when it comes out.

I've decided that Lord of the Rings and Star Wars will be the pinnacle releases for Blu-Ray, if it happens. But the players, and the TV sets required, have to hit a reasonable price, which means the economy needs to get better, which means you need to stop shopping at fucking Wal-Mart and buy local!

I don't know what else to do or say, I guess I'll go smoke and contemplate what's going to happen to my life, I don't want to move away just for a new job, but I know I can't stay here, technology, and tech jobs, just seem to pass us right by.

No comments: