Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Still Testing

I'm still working here. In case you haven't noticed, Obama will be our next president. Tomorrow is my birthday. I've gotten my Twitter updates working again, but all of my Adsense ads aren't working yet. I smashed the crap out of my finger today and it's making it hard to sleep. I'm hoping to get enough cash to pick up a Logitech G15 keyboard, since my $5 junker is falling apart and is a pain in the ass to type on, I need something designed for a gamer. I'm at least hoping to pick up a digital optical to digital coaxial converter. They're only like $15, the optical on my surround sound gets worse all the time and a new home theater isn't an option at this time. Any Adsense guru's have any idea why my ads won't show properly? I need some in my sidebar and in between my posts.

No comments: