Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Frankenstein

So my PC is well underway, I've got my power supply, case, motherboard, RAM, hard drive, and video card. I changed video cards while you weren't looking, I'm sneaky like that. Instead of the MSI edition posted below, I went with an overclocked Zotac model. Even though it doesn't look quite as cool, since it doesn't have the huge fan or the copper cooling pipes, it performs better, less overclocking that I have to do myself, which equates to less frustration and more game time. All I have left to order is my processor, DVD drive, and Windows Vista. I promise pics of this bad boy are coming soon, I just need to find Ashleys camera. Hopefully everything else will get ordered next payday.

Not much else going on, the manager of our apartments is a fucking prick, when I hear him talking private business to other tenants when he shouldn't be it's a bad move.

No comments: