Friday, February 22, 2008

Update Quicky.

Ashley bought a 2001 Mitsubishi Galant today, I'm jealous now. My 360 hasn't even left the repair center, it's been there a week, it's supposed to be there 1-2 business days, I'm getting angry. My check was very nice. I'm so freaking excited for Gears of War 2 that I could just shit a rainbow. I'm hoping to get my surround sound system soon. Damn I want a new Zune so freaking bad... there are going to be games on it! A 80GB would hold all my music and movies, so it could act as a hard drive for all my media, letting me free up space on the computer, but an 8GB would work just as well. I got an HDMI cable for $5... take that MONSTER! I can't freaking sleep and I need to! I hope to God I get put on standby tonight... just don't feel like working. Why do I keep getting spam comments? I'm done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.