Monday, October 22, 2007

Options

With our internet shut down I learned something, the contract I have with my provider is up! Hooray! Now I have to find a good ISP, with a reasonable price, that beats out my crappy old provider. Sadly I can't get the AT&T Yahoo DSL, since for some strange reason they don't reach to my address block. FastFreedom.net will only provide to me if I have a landline phone, so I may be stuck with crappy ass CableOne. If anyone knows a great service provider in southwest Missouri please let me know.

Ashley has fallen victim to some sneaky crap. Someone in Maryland tried to spend $700 that she didn't have in her account, we don't know how this happened, but we locked her account and are working on switching things around. She also got subscribed to a very pricey magazine service that she didn't sign up for, we got it canceled, but they're claiming we can't get a refund... I guess they don't know realize that they'll have to talk to me. I may seem like a nice guy, but if you piss me off enough I'll make you wish you'd never been born. She'll get her refund, trust me. I've started my research and have found out that this company has been involved in several underhanded practices before. They are always changing customer service numbers and business names. It currently goes by Worldwide Preferred Publishers Service. Preferred my ass.

That's it for the moment, hopefully I'll have some pics up soon.

No comments: