Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Moving

So I'm excited, I just got my new apartment, but I'm scared beyond all logic. I'm a momma's boy, and there's not a damn thing wrong with that, I love my mom. I've never had a father figure, so it was all Mom. Moving away is scary as all hell.

It's on the 3rd floor, which is bad, because... it's the 3rd God damned floor! But we have a nice view of the kids playground. It's safer up there, in the winter we'll get some of the heat from the lower floors, and we can see out to the parking lot from the balcony and see our cars. It's actually a pretty big place, two bedrooms, two bath. There aren't any ceiling lights, so we have to buy lamps, and you can bet every bulb in that place will be those no florescent lights to save on energy and costs. It comes with a fridge, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and we only pay rent and electricity. I have a microwave, some dishes, and a couch.

I can pick up a wifi signal, but not sure if I can access it, I just know it's there. So I'll want a wireless adapter for the 360, I'll need a cable modem for when we get our own internet access. But that's later, along with the wireless adapter, because it's money that I'm not sure we can afford to spend right nwo.

I'm all different kinds of stressed and happy. I don't think I can create anymore sensible sentences. So I'll leave this as is, and post updates as my mind clears.

No comments: