Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Goings on.

Wow, it's hotter than hell outside. I don't know about where you live, but here in southwest Missouri it's burning up. I can't wait to go swimming at the falls, I haven't been in well over a year. I also haven't been fishing in over a year.

I got a friend coming to stay with me for awhile. He's going through a pretty crappy ordeal at the moment, and I'm more than happy to help him out.

It will give me someone to hang out with, give him somewhere to stay to get on his feet, and generally result in a good time... perhaps drunken, while gaming. I sense some intoxicated nights of Gears of War coming on!

School's going awesome. There are a few guys in my class who hate my teacher for no damned reason.

See, they've been here awhile, and their old teacher left midterm, so they were basically just sitting here doing what they wanted. Then the new teacher comes along and expects them to start learning. He's not a hardass or anything, he's easy to get along with. They're just pissed because they can't sit around and play games all day long. They're here to learn, they paid to learn, that's what they should be doing. Now they're trying to get this guy fired. He's doing the best he can, and he's doing great. But they're being huge distractions.

I'm ready to box the guy who sits next to me. He's always watching videos during class, which wouldn't be so bad if he'd use earbuds, but no. He has the speakers up loud as shit. So my teacher actually bought him some earbuds, and the guy starts mouthing off to him about it, that really pissed me off. I'm so fed up with him I'm ready to beat his fat ass until he bleeds chocolate milk. There's just a few more weeks until he moves on and I don't have to deal with him anymore.

Whew, I think that's it for now, just needed to vent.

No comments: